Friday, July 20, 2012

So Much Inertia

Yes, I shifted all the posts that used to be with this blog to another one because I had this grandiose plan to write about travel and living in order to use it as a sort of a portfolio to apply for a travel writer/reporter job. And I thought that "Seriously Creamy" would make a nice blog name for it. But who am I kidding. It is already July and this is just the second post.

Right, I am officially out of words now. Maybe I should try again when the sun is shining.

2 comments:

  1. So what's the name of the other blog?
    I think your idea for this one is excellent, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. need some ideas? how about, start off with writing about the backlanes of Singapore? I was watching some travel programme of singapore, broadcasted by TVB (Hong Kong). Being Singaporean, I was pretty surprised that there were things I don't know. e.g.I never knew what was going on in the backlanes of those old china town/little india/geylang serai 2 sty house. I didn't know how this red dot museum came about.... sad case for me.

    anyways, you probably should have some nice good quality pictures of these place too, all the best! looking forward to reading those reports from you!

    ReplyDelete